About Me

My photo
I'm an out of work actor trying to find his way in the world... and that's about it.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where to begin...? uh.... here, I guess

Almost everybody has had dreams of being an actor, or movie star, or whatever at some point in their life. Normally, those dreams occur in the minds of children and young teens... at an age when it can easily be nourished and cultivated and all that, allowing the dreamer to become a veteran actor by their early-mid 20's.

However, I did not decide that I wanted to be an actor until I was 20 years old, when I watched Clerks for the first time and thought, "Hey, if these guys can do it, so can I!", which kind of puts me a bit behind on the whole nourishing and cultivating thing. But you know, some people like to say, "better late than never," and I'm gonna try to live by that.

This blog is about the continuing (mis)adventures of a 25-year old, out-of-work actor --- who just happens to be out of work, period --- as he attempts to claw his way to the top... or, at least, as close to the top as he can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment