About Me

My photo
I'm an out of work actor trying to find his way in the world... and that's about it.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

what started it all

Ok, like I said before, I got inspired to act and get into film after watching Clerks. Clerks is also what inspired me to become a huge Kevin Smith fan, but that's a topic for another blog post for another day.

What I'm trying to get to is that while I was in Jr. College studying Criminal Justice (waaaaaaaaaaaaaste), I suddenly and randomly got the idea that I wanted to act. Unfortunately, though, there weren't --- and probably still isn't --- any acting opportunities in Beeville, Texas. So, since my family and I already had a little camcorder, I got a video capture card for my PC and randomly shot a retarded, possibly drug-fueled rant about how classic video games are the cause of the...well... drug problem our country is facing. But, that stupid, incoherent, way-too-long, barely-edited video gave me a hunger... a craving to do that stuff more and more and more. And I did.... sort of... but once again, that's for another post.

So, without further ado, I give you "Inside The Dale's Bunker", an editorial (question maaaaaark?) given by a paranoid conspiracy theorist that I named after one of my nicknames --- don't ask why, because I don't know. And that thing that I/he holds up is something that I actually made in a ceramics class that I took at jr. college. And just for the record, I was not on anything at the time I filmed this. The fact of the matter is, I couldn't improv to save my life, so all the spastic movements and mannerisms were used to compensate for that fact and to give me time to think of something to say.... CRAP! That was further ado! I apologize.... uh, enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment